After attending one of our training sessions you will leave with an increased understanding of mental health and mental illness, and a range of skills and tools you can use, both in the workplace and in everyday life.
Our workplace training equips your employees with the knowledge and skills to actively support colleagues and direct reports in relation to mental health within the workplace.
- Due to COVID-19, all our workplace training is now being delivered online.
- Each course can run with a maximum of 20 participants (the bite sized sessions - can accommodate larger audiences).
- Each participant will need access to a computer which has sound capabilities (i.e. to hear us), and can see us, a good internet connection and, if possible, a quiet space.
More information about the courses we offer are below. Contact us if you would like to discuss your training needs by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0207 840 3069.
Half day courses
Bite sized sessions
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Supportive Conversations in the Workplace
- Workplace Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Mental Health First Aid (max 16 participants)
Our training courses equip you with the knowledge and skills to better understand mental health and mental illness, to have good quality conversations with your friends, family members or work colleagues about mental health and to feel more confident supporting others who may be experiencing poor mental health, particularly in the workplace.
If you live, work, study or volunteer in the London Boroughs of Camden or Islington, you can access our training for free. For more information about the courses that are available and when, visit our dedicated Camden & Islington pages.
If you don’t live, work, study or volunteer in the London Boroughs of Camden or Islington, you can still book on to one of our online courses. You will need a computer which has sound capabilities (i.e. to hear us), and can see us, a good internet connection and ideally a quiet space.
Our upcoming courses are listed below. For more information about each course, including what you will learn, click ‘book’.
Date and time
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified when new dates are released.|
See terms and conditions for our online courses