Ride for Mental Health
Join Ride for Mental Health!
Date: From now!
Target: Whatever you can raise will help us to support more people.
Two ways to get involved!
- 100 mile distance over the course of one month, be that in your garden, on a static bike, or out during daily exercise.
- Lands End to John O Groats (874 miles) cycle with a team of friends, colleagues and family. Get together with as many of your favourite cycling pals and ride this legendary cycle virtually.
New to cycling or a rider?
The idea is to cycle to improve your health and mental wellbeing while supporting Rethink Mental Illness.
You can join our Strava group to keep you motivated too.
Whichever way you complete your 100 miles cycle or a team Lands End to John O'Groats challenge you will be supporting your own mental health as well as people living with mental illness.
How we will support you:
- Free Rethink Mental Illness cycling jersey once you hit £75 raised
- Free Rethink Mental Illness medal once you hit £150 raised
- Tips and advice on your cycle
- Support throughout your fundraising journey
- One to One support from the Events team
- Access to resources to support your fundraising
Join the team
Who are Rethink Mental Illness?
We’re Rethink Mental Illness and we’re on a mission to bring about meaningful change, through our services, groups and groundbreaking campaigns.
We know, from our vast experience, that people severely affected by mental illness can have a good quality of life.
With your support, we will make that possible.
How will your money support us?
We know that people with experience of mental illness can have a good quality of life, and we work tirelessly to make that a reality with the expert advice we provide, along with our local support groups and services.
Every penny you raise for us will help empower those severely affected by mental illness.
Through our network of support groups, services and helplines, last year, we reached:
You can find out more about our work by visiting our vision and impact page.