Miles for Mental Health is Rethink Mental Illness' very first virtual running challenge and we would love you to join and be a part of our mission, improving the lives of people affected by mental illness.
The challenge is to keep active and work towards the goal of completing a marathon distance over the course of one month, be that in your garden, round your front room, or out during daily exercise.
You may be new to running or a seasoned pavement hitter - the idea is to run to improve your health and mental wellbeing while supporting the Rethink Mental Illness community.
The event details:
Date: From now!
Target: Whatever you can raise will help us to support more people.
How we'll support you:
- Free Rethink Mental Illness running top once you hit £75 raised
- Free Rethink Mental Illness Medal once you hit £150 raised
- Tips and advice on your run
- Support throughout your fundraising journey
- One to One support from the Events team
- Access to resources to support your fundraising
Whatever way you complete a marathon over the month you will be supporting your own mental health as well as people living with mental illness. Signing up now will also set you up with a JustGiving online fundraising page.