Our Lived Experience Network
We want to build on our proud record of ensuring the voice of people living with mental illness, and their carers, is at the heart of our campaigning and influencing work.
That’s why, if you live with a mental illness yourself or care for someone who does, we’re asking you to sign up to share your experiences. Especially regarding the challenges you may be facing as a result of the pandemic.
The information you provide will help us understand the problems you face and how services and the Government should respond. It will guide our campaigning.
By signing up you will receive:
- Opportunities to take part in surveys to help us shape policy recommendations
- Invitations to participate in roundtable discussions or attend events
- The chance to become a media case study or share your story in other ways such as on our website or social media channels
- Regular updates on the impact your involvement has had on our work
- Signposting to information and advice
Sign up to our Lived Experience Network today