The service offers independent, quality housing to 13 tenants with mental health needs. We support people to achieve personal goals, offer emotional and practical support with day-to-day living, and help develop skills to live independently in the community in order to build a meaningful quality of life as defined by them.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment
- Agree a plan of support with tenants including weekly contact with a Key Worker
- Offer listening, reassurance, guidance and practical assistance, and emotional support
- Help people gain skills that can equip them for independent living
- Empower service users and enable them to have their say about the service
- Work with other agencies to ensure tenants receive appropriate and well organised support
- Create a culture where people of all backgrounds and experiences feel appreciated and valued.
For further information nationally about our groups and services, please contact us on 0121 522 7007
or email firstname.lastname@example.org