Rethink Recovery Point is a Recovery and Self Management service that will focus on helping you improve your mental health through community resources that promote social inclusion through improved access to mainstream services. This gives you a unique opportunity to design your own recovery around your aspirations.
We aim to deliver two succinct parts to the service:
(1) Intensive support and therapeutic intervention promoting self help and self management, providing practical tools to support people to become experts in their own condition.
(2) Peer and activity based subscription support consisting of:
- Volunteer led groups within the community;
- A community cafe providing information and advice from a designated site and time within the area;
- Volunteer mentors to support 1 to 1 for a time limited period to act as a platform to link into further mainstream provision.
For further information nationally about our groups and services, please contact us on 0121 522 7007
or email firstname.lastname@example.org