Invisible Struggles - Youth Mental Health Conference
Digital team's blog
Are you aged 16-25?
Are you interested in mental health?
Do you live in Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham or Westminster boroughs?
You are invited to Invisible Struggles – Youth mental health conference.
Date: 29th October 2016
Location: Kensington & Chelsea
What is included:
- Two course meal
- Special guest performances
- Interactive workshops
- Freebies & goodie bags.
What you can gain:
- Volunteering opportunities
- Resilience building tools,
- Understanding of available services and support in your local area
- Networking with like other young like minded individuals.
Book your place.
If you would like to attend, click here to book your tickets via Eventbrite.