Covid 19: Advice for people severely affected by mental illness & their carers


This information is for anyone who lives with a severe mental illness.  We know that living with a severe mental illness can be challenging.  And the current coronavirus pandemic could create additional problems.   This information tries to help you ease or overcome some of these problems.

The NHS, social services and other services will continue to support people during the coronavirus crisis.  But they might not be able to provide their normal level or support.

The government and the NHS publish their latest information on coronavirus on the following websites:

If you can’t access the internet you can call the NHS on 111.

We hope the advice and information in the frequently asked questions below will help you.

Frequently asked questions

This blog will be updated as more information becomes available. Last updated 29.03.21

We care about your privacy
This website uses cookies to give you the best experience.
Read our updated privacy policy and cookies policy