Even more ways to give - Text to donate - Terms and conditions
- 100% of the total amount donated will come to Rethink Mental Illness.
- You will be charged £3 plus one message at your standard network rate.
- Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully: RETHINK and send your text message to the correct shortcode 70300 or 70500, both charge the same amount.
- We will not contact you on the number you send your message on without your permission. When you receive your thank-you message you will have the option to respond and tell us you are happy to receive occasional SMS contact from us. If you do not want us to contact you in this way you need not reply to this message.
- If your keyword and shortcode are valid, and your text message is received whilst this campaign is active you will be charged £3 via a bounce-back message. The charge will appear on your mobile phone bill or be taken from available funds on a Pay as you go phone (PAYG).
- All supporters must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a SMS text message.
- Please ensure that you do not send more texts than you can afford or your mobile network will allow. If you are under 16 years old, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to send a SMS donation to us.
- Rethink Mental Illness, RSM 2000 Ltd or their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any mobile telephone network or line, system, server, mobile provider or otherwise which may result in any SMS text being lost or not properly received.
- This service is available to Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 (Three), T-Mobile and Virgin users only.
- This service is available in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales only.
The SMS service is provided by RSM 2000 Ltd www.rsm2000.co.uk if you have any queries regarding the service, please contact Rethink Mental Illness at the following address:
Rethink Mental Illness,
89 Albert Embankment,
Need practical advice & info? We can help.
Contact our Advice team about mental health & related issues
0300 5000 927 Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4pm, not including bank holidays