Ride for Mental Health
About the event
Ride for Mental Health is our new virtual cycling challenge and we would love you to join and be a part of our mission, improving the lives of people affected by mental illness.
You can choose two ways to take part
- 100 mile distance over the course of one month, be that in your garden, on your static bike using Zwift, or out during daily exercise.
- Lands End to John O Groats (874 miles) cycle with a team of friends, colleagues and family. Get together with as many of your favourite cycling pals and ride this legendary cycle virtually. Work together to hit your mileage count and your fundraising target.
You may be new to cycling or a seasoned Zwift rider - the idea is to cycle to improve your health and mental wellbeing while supporting the Rethink Mental Illness community. You can join our Strava group to keep you motivated too.
Whichever way you complete your 100 miles cycle or a team Lands End to John O'Groats challenge you will be supporting your own mental health as well as people living with mental illness.
We want to reward you for your hard work too.
- If you raise over £75 we'll send you a Rethink cycling jersey as soon as possible.
- If you raise over £100 the wonderful Stolen Goat will send you a very snazzy branded neck warmer for those cooler rides.
- If you raise over £150 you will also receive a Rethink medal.
Date: From now!
Target: Whatever you can raise will help us to support more people living with mental illness.
Sign up now
Who are Rethink Mental Illness?
We’re Rethink Mental Illness and we’re on a mission to bring about meaningful change, through our services, groups and groundbreaking campaigns. We know, from our vast experience, that people severely affected by mental illness can have a good quality of life. With your support, we will make that possible.
How will your money support us?
Every penny you raise for us will help empower those severely affected by mental illness. Through our network of support groups, services and helplines, last year we reached:
You can find out more about our work by visiting our vision and impact page.
How we'll support you
- Hit £75 fundraised and we will send you a Rethink Mental Illness cycling jersey
- Other incentives for hitting your main target
- Tips and advice on your cycling
- Support on your fundraising journey
More to explore
Our vision is for equality, rights, the fair treatment and maximum quality of life for all those affected by mental illness, their carers, family and friends.
Read more Our vision