About the event
All you need to do is dream up a challenge based around the number 100, and do it between Friday 30 April and Monday 3 May.
You could walk 100 laps of your garden just like Captain Tom, swim 100 lengths or sing for 100 minutes. There are no rules (apart from Government guidelines on the roadmap out of lockdown) and it's open to everyone. Do it your way and have fun!
- Think up your 100 challenge. It can be anything you like – from walking 100 metres to baking 100 cakes or writing 100 letters
- Take on your 100 any time between Friday 30 April and Monday 3 May
- Fundraise to support people severely affected by mental illness
- Share your 100 on social media using #CaptainTom100
Date: Friday 30 April 2021
Target: We recommend a target of £150
Who are Rethink Mental Illness?
We’re Rethink Mental Illness and we’re on a mission to bring about meaningful change, through our services, groups and groundbreaking campaigns. We know, from our vast experience, that people severely affected by mental illness can have a good quality of life. With your support, we will make that possible.
How will your money support us?
Every penny you raise for us will help empower those severely affected by mental illness. Through our network of support groups, services and helplines, last year we reached:
You can find out more about our work by visiting our vision and impact page.
How we'll support you
- Free Rethink Mental Illness running jersey
- Tips and advice for your run
- Support on your fundraising journey
Sign up now
More to explore
Our vision is for equality, rights, the fair treatment and maximum quality of life for all those affected by mental illness, their carers, family and friends.
Read more Our vision