Date: Sat 14 September 2024
Location: Jurassic Coast, Dorset
Minimum fundraising target: £300
About the 25K in a Day Trek
- Hike for 25km of the stunning South West Coast Path, the multi award-winning coastal walking route
- Witness amazing landscapes, captivating seas – and some of the UK’s most dramatic scenery
- Fully supported trekking adventure on the south west coast of England
- There will be checkpoints along the trek that will provide snacks and drinks and refills.
- A shuttle service will run to and from the start and finish of the trek to local train stations.
How we'll support you
- Free Rethink Mental Illness t shirt when you hit £75 raised
- Support throughout fundraising journey
- One to One support from the Events team
- #TeamRethink webinar
- Access to resources to support your fundraising
Sign up now
Be a fundraising hero and help us ensure that those effected by severe mental illness live their best lives.
Who are Rethink Mental Illness?
We’re Rethink Mental Illness and we’re on a mission to bring about meaningful change, through our services, groups and ground breaking campaigns. We know, from our vast experience, that people severely affected by mental illness can have a good quality of life. With your support, we will make that possible.
How will your money support us?
Every penny you raise for us will help empower those severely affected by mental illness. Through our network of support groups, services and helplines, last year we reached:
You can find out more about our work by visiting our vision and impact page.
More to explore
Our vision is for equality, rights, the fair treatment and maximum quality of life for all those affected by mental illness, their carers, family and friends.
Read more Our vision