On Saturday 14 November 2020, the National Schizophrenia Fellowship (operating name Rethink Mental Illness) held our Annual General Meeting. It was held online due to Covid-19 restrictions and the success of the AGM is a true reflection of our members’ adaptability in difficult times. Please find a reminder of the agenda and copies of the presentations below:
Agenda and outcomes
- Welcome (Chair)
- Adoption of the Minutes of the previous AGM held on 9 November 2019 (Chair)
- Matters Arising (Chair)
- Special Resolution (Company Secretary)
The following resolution was proposed and voted on as a special resolution:
It is hereby resolved by way of special resolution that the draft Articles of Association attached hereto are hereby approved and adopted as the Articles of Association of the Charity in substitution for and to the exclusion of all existing Articles of Association of the Charity.
- Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer)
- Financial Overview and Questions
- Adoption of the Annual Accounts
- Appointment of Auditors and Authorisation of the Board of Trustees to fix their Remuneration.
- Chief Executive’s Report
- Endorsement of the appointment/re-appointment of Trustees (Company Secretary)
Presentations from the day will appear here W/C 23rd November