Rethink Mental Illness offer an attractive salary and benefits package. We are committed to paying competitive salaries but also recognise that many people are motivated by non-financial benefits. We therefore offer flexible working opportunities for all staff and ensure that there is flexibility when people need time off for exams, domestic emergencies and medical appointments.
The employee benefits and entitlements below are universally available to all staff regardless of grade or level:
- Competitive salary & flexible working arrangements
- Contributory pension scheme & Life assurance
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- 25, increasing to 30 days, annual leave per year, plus statutory holidays for all staff (pro rata for part time staff)
- Your Rethink Day – an additional day’s leave on your birthday (pro rata for part time staff)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption policy
- Dependant leave & compassionate leave
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to £55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- In depth training programmes for all our staff from mandatory training to specialist areas.
- Funded training and development opportunities delivered in a variety of ways, face to face, mentoring, coaching, e-learning and blended learning solutions
- Access to a range of e-learning courses and resources through our e-learning Zone
- Accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) center and provide comprehensive development programmes for managers
- We have a career progression programme (Invest in your Career) to develop skills and experiences of staff aspiring to become managers
- Ongoing professional and personal development is supported by individual supervision, group supervision and appraisal.