Service Evaluation - Bohdana Dock
Bohdana supports the analysis of routinely collected data from Rethink Mental Illness services, undertakes in-depth evaluation of innovative service developments and is overseeing data collection and analysis of satisfaction feedback from people accessing our services. She has a background in anthropology and has undertaken market research in both agency and client side organisations.
Areas of expertise:
- Service user satisfaction research
- Evaluation research and service improvement
- Qualitative and quantitative methodology
- Philanthropic behaviour and motivations for giving
- Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility
Need practical advice & info? We can help.
Contact our Advice team about mental health & related issues
0300 5000 927 Monday - Friday 9.30am - 4pm, not including bank holidays