Our Mental Health SOS guide.
If you think you, or someone you know, might be affected by a mental illness, help is at hand. This guide offers practical advice on recognising the distress signals. It will help you know how and when to act.
Our handy guide covers such topics as:
- Talking about suicide
- Talking to someone who is depressed
- How to help when someone is hearing voices
- How to help someone who is self-harming
- Helping someone who is bipolar
- Coping with panic attacks
Remember, our guide is there as a basic tool, if you are concerned then please contact a doctor or go to A&E.
Download the Mental Health SOS guide.