Compliments, comments and complaints about us
Help us improve
We are committed to listening to what you have to say about us. Feedback provides us with an opportunity to improve our services.
It is useful to be aware that we do not have a Compliments, Comments and Complaints department. All feedback will be handled at the corresponding service. for example if you have a complaint to make about a Rethink Mental Illness service, that service will initially deal with your complaint.
You can give your feedback by
- Talk face to face with a member of staff.
- Telephone the Rethink Mental Illness service directly. You can find a list of our Rethink Mental Illness services with contact information here.
- if you would prefer not to speak to the Rethink Mental Illness service directly you can telephone our Supporter Care Team on 0121 522 7007. An administrator will be able to take details from you.
- Post a completed compliments, comments and complaints form to the Rethink Mental Illness service. You can find a list of our Rethink Mental Illness services with contact information here.
If you complain:
- You will be treated with respect
- You will be listened to
- You will not have services withdrawn
- You will not be labelled a troublemaker
- You will be kept informed about the progress of your complaint
Can I get help to complain?
Yes, a friend, relative or carer can help you. However, we will need your written permission for them to act on your behalf. We can also give you information about how to contact local advice or advocacy agencies, which can help you make your complaint.