Join us today - We're stronger together
Join Rethink Mental Illness and be part of a network of thousands of people.
Join today and we’ll send you a Rethink Mental Illness welcome pack. You get a handy cotton bag full of information, the latest copy of our magazine Your Voice plus an enamel badge and more. Ready to sign up? Then follow one of these simple steps:
What does membership of Rethink Mental Illness mean?
As a member you can help to make a difference and be involved in many different ways. You can help us to campaign or get involved in governance, for instance. Our members shape our direction and together we work to make things better for people affected by mental illness.
Your membership will cost £2 per month. Of course, if you are able to contribute more, this would be very much appreciated.
As a member you'll get:
- An enamel badge and welcome pack
- An invitation to our spectacular annual event, National Members’ Day Watch some highlights from the latest one.
- Our popular membership magazine, Your Voice, to keep you in touch with the latest on mental health
- Opportunities to have your opinions and ideas heard by people who help shape mental health policy
- Involvement in the governance of Rethink Mental Illness.
Membership terms and conditions can be read here.
As a member you will receive Your Voice, our quarterly magazine, which will keep you in touch with everything that’s going on in mental health, including new advances in treatment and care, our latest campaigns plus news and events from around the country. You’ll also be adding your voice to over 10,500 people already committed to creating a better world for everyone affected by severe mental illness.
Together, we can cure the three biggest mental health problems – prejudice, ignorance and fear